AUSTRALIAN STOCK. NO IMPORT TAXES OR CUSTOMS DELAYS!
No hidden costs! All prices include GST + Free Express Shipping!
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!!!
2019 CREALITY3D CR-10 "S4" 3D PRINTER - ENORMOUS 400x400x400MM BUILD VOLUME!!!
2019 CR-10 S4 3D Printer Info:
- Massive 400x400x400mm build volume.
- The S4 has an all metal frame (no acrylic).
- Full metal chassis. Bed runs on 6 wheels as opposed to the standard 4.
- Heated bed with Tempered Glass bed surface.
- Print temperatures up to 250°C.
- Print Speed: Regular: 60-80mm/s, Max: 150-200mm/s
- Filament Types: PLA, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood and more.
- SD Card and USB connectivity
- Compatible Softwares in Cura, Slic3r Repetier Host and Simplify3D.
- A tool kit is included for assembly.
- A SD memory card is included (Complimentary).
- 200G of filament is included (Complimentary).
- Patented technologies: Dual bearing Delrin solid V wheels with unique V-slot rails generating, less noise and better performance compared most other comparable machines on the market.
- Industrial-grade circuit board: Designed to continuously print for 200+ hours with reliable and consistent results.
Unlike the standard CR-10 the S4 comes with Dual Z axis screws and motors. Using two motors and two lead screws allows smooth and consistent lifting of the X-Axis assembly from "both sides". This is designed to remove any offset effect. This included upgrade will undoubtedly improve your print quality and finish (especially for those taller and larger prints).
Filament Monitoring Alarm Protection (Filament sensor)
This sensor has a simple yet important function. It is designed to alert the user if filament is running low during a print.
Auto Resume Print:
No need to worry anymore about power interruptions or outages. The Auto Resume Print feature will allow you to pick up from where you had left off. This feature works by storing the necessary information and then resuming when power has been restored.
Due to the sheer size of the S4 it is not feasible nor economical to ship fully assembled. Yes the S4 is preassembled some 80-90% however some assembly would still be required. For that reason the S4 would still be considered a somewhat DIY KIT. That said the S4 will require only minor assembly and set-up does not take very long. Minimal effort is required and the final steps are relatively simple. Most users are up and running in less than 1 hour. We would even go as far as to say that the S4 is suitable for those who are taking their first steps in 3D printing.
The manufacturer has strict QC policies. All S4's are thoroughly tested and calibrated prior to packaging and shipping. This too saves the user much time and frustration.
CR-10 S4 Specs:
Model: CR - 10 S4
Engraving Accuracy: + / -0.1mm
Frame Material: Aluminium
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Build Envelope: 400x400x400mm
Memory Card Offline Print: SD card
Print Speed: Regular 60-80mm/s Max: 150-200mm/s
Supporting Material: ABS, PLA, TPU, PC, Copper, Wood and more
Material Diameter: 1.75mm
File Format: G-code, OBJ, STL
Host Computer Software: Cura, Slic3r, Repetier-Host, Simplify3D
Packing Type: Unassembled
Operating System: Linux, Windows, Mac OSX
DON'T DELAY!! STOCK IS LIMITED!!!
Our goal is to offer you the best available shipping options. Each day, we ship to customers Australia wide whilst ensuring that we always provide the highest level of service and care. Consistency in service is fundamental.
The time frame for delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order and address verification. All orders are sent to our warehouse and usually dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed (and payment has cleared).
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for the item/s to be shipped from our warehouse to it's destination. Express usually only takes 1-3 business days door-to-door. Please note this is provided there are no unforeseen delays. If you are located outside of a metropolitan area shipping may take longer than the usual 1-3 business days.
Note: The above time frame is a guide only. In many cases goods are rarely delivered beyond this timeframe. For your peace of mind, we provide tracking information which will allow you to keep an eye on the progress of your parcel in real time.
We use the services of reputable shipping partners which include (but are not limited to) Australia Post, Toll, CouriersPlease, StarTrack, TNT and DHL. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We have specifically chosen the services of these trusted company’s to “avoid” any unnecessary delays and/or related issues (losses/damages etc).
These services also allow us to track items in real time.
Naturally these services do come at a higher cost. This however is how we have chosen to best manage shipping from point A to point B. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
- Shipping is presently available to Australia only.
- Free shipping is available on all orders with a value of $100 and above.
- Our free shipping services do not include remote (and outlying) locations in Australia. In the unlikely event that your location is classed as remote, Click Depot will contact you discuss your shipping options. Should the additional remote shipping fee not be accepted the order will be cancelled and promptly refunded.
- Click Depot Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel and refund (in full) an order should we deem the address provided as "undeliverable".
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such Click Depot may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the senders account.
- Refunds will be processed only once item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in resalable condition.
- Click Depot reserves the right to provide a "partial refund" if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot's discretion and will handled on a case by case basis.
- Click Depot reserves the the right to "deny a refund" if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.
Showroom by appointment:
BREED BUSINESS CENTRE - Nirimba Education Precinct
Suite 2.08, T2A, Warawara Circuit Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Tel: (02) 8488 6213