This item is currently available on a "Pre-Order Promotion".
Current ETA late July.
AUSTRALIAN STOCK. NO IMPORT TAXES OR CUSTOMS DELAYS!
No hidden costs! All prices include GST + Free Express Shipping!
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!!!
2019 Wanhao Duplicator i3 PLUS "Mark II" 3D Printer. Includes free filament.
Latest features include:
- Auto Resume Print (incase of power disruption)
- Auto Bed Levelling
- Magnetic Build Surface
- Full Metal Hotend (Can reach temperatures of up to 300°C)
Wanhao i3 PLUS Mark II 3D Printer Info:
Leading the way in desktop 3D printing... The Duplicator i3 PLUS is the design culmination of our experience selling the #1 3D printer in the industry! 16 months of tuning and modifying the original Duplicator i3 has left us with an idea of what our customers have been looking for in a desktop machine: reliable quality, beautiful aesthetics, and an unmatched value. The 3rd generation Duplicator i3 PLUS combines experience and affordability to create the new standard in desktop 3D printing!
Top-quality Features... This is the only Prusa-style printer on the market with an integrated electronics cabin, a full-sized SD card slot, and an on-board 3.25" touchscreen display panel. No other Prusa design comes close to matching the features neatly packed into this machine.
Huge build volume... The Duplicator i3 PLUS offers the largest build plate of any 3d printer in its class! With a build volume of just over 200mm x 200mm x 180mm you can build models to scale in minutes. Speed-up printing times and go big!
Software Freedom... 5 years of feedback has proven that users want the freedom to choose their 3D printing software based on the CAD programs they use every day. The obvious choice was to allow the Di3 PLUS to accept open-source software in order to streamline the workflow of pro and novice users alike. Use the pre-loaded CURA Wanhao Edition or pick from the dozens of free and commercially available software packages online. Enjoy the freedom to use the most widely used file types from the best software packages on the market:
OBJ: Microsoft Visual Studio and CADRazor STL: Thingiverse and Google Sketchup DAE: Blender, FreeCAD, and Autodesk AMF: Solidworks.
Self-Adjusting Auto Level Build Platform:
While printing the printer scans the distance from the nozzle to the bed, if the distance has become uneven the software will automatically account for the change in gap on the fly, while printing. This means even more successful prints
Power Cut Auto Resume:
If the power trips temporarily for a moment while printing, the printer will continue to print where it stopped, meaning less downtime.
Magnetic Build Surface:
For hassle free removal and of the build surface. Not to mention the ease and simplicity of detaching a stubborn model from the flexible surface it was printed on!
A full metal hot end has been added to keep more heat in and allow the hot end to be heated to a high temperature to open up the opportunity to print with more filament types.
This PLUS model is the ultimate i3 printer. We have taken the success of our i3 V2.1 and then advanced this by adding the control box into the printer base itself, then adding a Wanhao touch screen for fingertip control of your printer. Also for easy loading, we have now added a full-size SD card slot to make printing that little bit easier. We feel we really have produced the best i3 design on the market and all at an unbelievably low price.
The Duplicator i3 Plus V2 printer is the latest offering from Wanhao. Designed on and around the new Prusa i3 machines, this printer comes with all the up-to-date features and more. This is our entry level printer which arrives fully assembled straight out of the box and calibrated ready to print. Unlike most other Prusa models available it comes with custom electronics housing, now integrated into the body included as well as the metal stamped filament stand. Whether you are starting out with 3D printing or just want a smaller more compact machine this is the ideal all in one package. The i3 cannot be beaten for features, quality and value.
Why buy the i3 Plus V2?:
The i3’s frame is made from steel for improved strength and rigidity, which keeps the axis’ tight and printing resolution at its finest. We have also fitted an MK10 extruder for the best performance, reliability and because we know the MK10 works exceptionally well. The print bed is also heated as standard thus allowing more filament choices to print with as well as giving better results. Included with the printer is the electronic controller and housing, also made from steel, along with the filament spool mount. The housing is where the controller sits with LCD screen and twist button controls. We have included a micro SD slot for your designs as well as the usual USB connection. All these features brought together with great design are what make this machine such a great buy. Perfect for beginners or experts at an unbeatable price of less than most unassembled lesser versions!
Included Printing Material: 10 Ft. of Black PLA Filament (Standard)
Extruder: MK10 Single-Extruder
Filament Size: 1.75mm Dedicated
Top Hotend Temperature: Up to 300°C
Bed Levelling: 4-Point Auto Bed Levelling
Safety Feature: Auto Resume Print (in case of a power surge)
Cooling: 40mm Extruder Cooling Fan, 40mm Drive Block Cooling Fan, & PSU Cooling Fan
Layer Capability: 0.1mm (HD100 microns)
Build Envelope: 200mm x 200mm x 180mm (8in. x 8in. x 7in.)
Build Surface: Heated Bed Plate and Wanhao Adhesive Sheet
Filament Capabilities: PLA, ABS, PVA, Stainless Steel, NinjaFlex, Nylon, HIPS, Woodfill, LayBrick, CopperFILL, BronzeFILL, MOLDLAY, Conductive, Carbon Fiber, Polyurethane plus more!
Compatible Software: CURA (WANHAO EDITION), MatterControl (Free Download online), Simplify 3D
File Type: Gcode
File Transfer: SD Card & USB
Frame Colour: Steel Frame (Powder Coated Grey/Black)
DON'T DELAY!! STOCK IS LIMITED!!!
Our goal is to offer you the best available shipping options. Each day, we ship to customers Australia wide whilst ensuring that we always provide the highest level of service and care. Consistency in service is fundamental.
The time frame for delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order and address verification. All orders are sent to our warehouse and usually dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed (and payment has cleared).
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for the item/s to be shipped from our warehouse to it's destination. Express usually only takes 1-3 business days door-to-door. Please note this is provided there are no unforeseen delays. If you are located outside of a metropolitan area shipping may take longer than the usual 1-3 business days.
Note: The above time frame is a guide only. In many cases goods are rarely delivered beyond this timeframe. For your peace of mind, we provide tracking information which will allow you to keep an eye on the progress of your parcel in real time.
We use the services of reputable shipping partners which include (but are not limited to) Australia Post, Toll, CouriersPlease, StarTrack, TNT and DHL. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We have specifically chosen the services of these trusted company’s to “avoid” any unnecessary delays and/or related issues (losses/damages etc).
These services also allow us to track items in real time.
Naturally these services do come at a higher cost. This however is how we have chosen to best manage shipping from point A to point B. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
- Shipping is presently available to Australia only.
- Free shipping is available on all orders with a value of $100 and above.
- Our free shipping services do not include remote (and outlying) locations in Australia. In the unlikely event that your location is classed as remote, Click Depot will contact you discuss your shipping options. Should the additional remote shipping fee not be accepted the order will be cancelled and promptly refunded.
- Click Depot Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel and refund (in full) an order should we deem the address provided as "undeliverable".
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such Click Depot may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the senders account.
- Refunds will be processed only once item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in resalable condition.
- Click Depot reserves the right to provide a "partial refund" if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot's discretion and will handled on a case by case basis.
- Click Depot reserves the the right to "deny a refund" if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, please email us at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.
Showroom by appointment:
BREED BUSINESS CENTRE - Nirimba Education Precinct
Suite 2.08, T2A, Warawara Circuit Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Tel: (02) 8488 6213