AUSTRALIAN STOCK. NO IMPORT TAXES OR CUSTOMS DELAYS!
No hidden costs! All prices include GST + free express shipping!
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!!!
2019 WANHAO Duplicator i3 Mini:
The Duplicator i3 Mini is the latest derivative in the very popular i3 range of 3D Printers.
The Mini has a smaller build size than the standard i3, however is still large enough for most projects. The i3 Mini comes fully assembled and will be ready to print within minutes of un-boxing. All parts and tools are included to get you started.
The i3 Mini uses an open material system, which means you are not limited in your choice of printing materials. Filament is supplied on open spools and not in proprietary cartridges or spools marked with NFC tags which generally cost 3 or 4 times that of standard materials.
The i3 Mini 3D printer is a consumer-grade 3D printer in all respects. It has been specifically designed for those taking their first steps into this technology and for younger users alike.
The i3 Mini was designed to be is a simple “plug and play” 3D Printer and has moved far away from all the frustrations that are usually faced with traditional 3D printers on the market today.
For those new to this technology and wanting to explore further the i3 Mini is right up you alley! If you want introduce your child or educate them in 3D printing then look no further!
Not only is this machine user-friendly it is reliable too. All safety measures were carefully taken into consideration when this "little marvel" was created. Simplicity was key!
Keeping it safe, reliable and uncomplicated for the user does come with it's own set of challenges and inherent costs. This however was done in a bid to allow practically "anyone" to use this technology. No matter the age or technical background!
This 3D printer is suitable for students 12 years and older.
This said we would still strongly recommend an adult is present at all times for younger users. Cura (Wanhao Edition) is the recommended choice of slicing software for the i3 Mini. Cura is a free software available to download and is compatible with the i3 Mini. There are of course other softwares available that can be used with the i3 Mini (both free and paid for).
Extruder: MK10 Single-Extruder
Filament Size: 1.75mm Dedicated
Top Hotend Temperature: 260°C (Short-term), 240°C (Long-term)
Cooling: 40mm Extruder Cooling Fan, 40mm Drive Block Cooling Fan, & PSU Cooling Fan
Layer Capability: 0.1mm (HD 100 microns)
Build Envelope: 150mm x 150mm x 115mm
Build Surface: Non Heated Bed Plate and Wanhao Adhesive Sheet
Filament Capabilities: PLA, ABS, PVA, Stainless Steel, NinjaFlex, Nylon, HIPS, Woodfill, LayBrick, CopperFILL, BronzeFILL, MOLDLAY, Conductive, Carbon Fiber, Polyurethane plus more!
Compatible Software: CURA (Wanhao Edition), MatterControl (Free Download Online), Simplify 3D
File Type: Gcode
File Transfer: SD Card & USB
Frame Colour: Steel Frame (Powder Coated Black)
Weight and Dimensions:
Machine Weight: 7kg
Carton Weight: 9kg
Machine Size: 39x44x33
Carton Size: 43x37x31
Our goal is to offer you the best available shipping options. Each day, we ship to customers Australia wide whilst ensuring that we always provide the highest level of service and care. Consistency in service is fundamental.
The time frame for delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order and address verification. All orders are sent to our warehouse and usually dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed (and payment has cleared).
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for the item/s to be shipped from our warehouse to it's destination. Express usually only takes 1-3 business days door-to-door. Please note this is provided there are no unforeseen delays. If you are located outside of a metropolitan area shipping may take longer than the usual 1-3 business days.
Note: The above time frame is a guide only. In many cases goods are rarely delivered beyond this timeframe. For your peace of mind, we provide tracking information which will allow you to keep an eye on the progress of your parcel in real time.
We use the services of reputable shipping partners which include (but are not limited to) Australia Post, Toll, CouriersPlease, StarTrack, TNT and DHL. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We have specifically chosen the services of these trusted company’s to “avoid” any unnecessary delays and/or related issues (losses/damages etc).
These services also allow us to track items in real time.
Naturally these services do come at a higher cost. This however is how we have chosen to best manage shipping from point A to point B. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
- Shipping is presently available to Australia only.
- Free shipping is available on all orders with a value of $100 and above.
- Our free shipping services do not include remote (and outlying) locations in Australia. In the unlikely event that your location is classed as remote, Click Depot will contact you discuss your shipping options. Should the additional remote shipping fee not be accepted the order will be cancelled and promptly refunded.
- Click Depot Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel and refund (in full) an order should we deem the address provided as "undeliverable".
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such Click Depot may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the senders account.
- Refunds will be processed only once item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in resalable condition.
- Click Depot reserves the right to provide a "partial refund" if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot's discretion and will handled on a case by case basis.
- Click Depot reserves the the right to "deny a refund" if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.
Showroom by appointment:
BREED BUSINESS CENTRE - Nirimba Education Precinct
Suite 2.08, T2A, Warawara Circuit Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Tel: (02) 8488 6213