PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR "PRE-ORDER" ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE LATEST ETA.
Whilst the Little Monster is relatively simple to assemble and set-up it does take time and patience. It is also important that you have a basic understanding of mechanical assembly techniques and electrical wiring.
Under no circumstances should you handle wiring or the power supply when this machine is plugged in and/or turned on. One should maintain a healthy respect for electricity at all times.
To avoid burns do not touch the heated print bed when operating and in particular the hot-end.
For younger users, (below 18yrs) we would strongly recommend an adult be present to supervise during assembly/set-up and also during operation.Full Colour MKS TFT28 HD Touch Screen:
- The Large 8-inch Colour Touch Screen LCD Support both U disk and SD cards
- Supports continual software update. Updates are a breeze!
- Suitable for most main boards such as Ramps 1.4, MKS Base, MKS Gen and MKS Mini.
- P&P. No need to worry about modifying your firmware. Supports Marlin\Smoothieware and Repetier.
- Support save function when power switched off. When using this function, simply tap “pause” before you switch power off. When you switch power on again the printer will pick-up from where it left off!
- Designed to support non-Cartesian machines (rotational axes: wall drawer, SCARA robot, Delta/Parallel robot, Robotic arm, Spherical/Cylindrical robot, etc …).
- Currently supported: Cartesian and H-Bot (CoreXY), Linear Delta, Rotary Delta and Feather.
- Supports all features found in Reprap firmwares.
- Compatible with the normal Reprap ecosystem (G-code flavour), making it compatible with the common Reprap Hosts (Pronterface, Octoprint etc).
- Easy configuration using a simple configuration file on the SD card (no compiling/flashing required).
- Serial interface over USB.
- High step rate (120khz) for higher movement speed or high micro stepping.
- Easy firmware upgrade via the SD card.
- Modular and well commented code.
- Modular, event driven design, allowing to add functionality easily without modifying the core.
- Smoothieware is a free, opensource, high performance and modular G-code interpreter and CNC control system for most of the opensource reprap 32bits controller board.
- Smoothieware is already preconfigured/flashed to the board of the Little Monster, so you can simply plug in and get started.
Our goal is to offer you the best available shipping options. Each day, we ship to customers Australia wide whilst ensuring that we always provide the highest level of service and care. Consistency in service is fundamental.
The time frame for delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order and address verification. All orders are sent to our warehouse and usually dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed (and payment has cleared).
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for the item/s to be shipped from our warehouse to it's destination. Express usually only takes 1-3 business days door-to-door. Please note this is provided there are no unforeseen delays. If you are located outside of a metropolitan area shipping may take longer than the usual 1-3 business days.
Note: The above time frame is a guide only. In many cases goods are rarely delivered beyond this timeframe. For your peace of mind, we provide tracking information which will allow you to keep an eye on the progress of your parcel in real time.
We use the services of reputable shipping partners which include (but are not limited to) Australia Post, Toll, CouriersPlease, StarTrack, TNT and DHL. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We have specifically chosen the services of these trusted company’s to “avoid” any unnecessary delays and/or related issues (losses/damages etc).
These services also allow us to track items in real time.
Naturally these services do come at a higher cost. This however is how we have chosen to best manage shipping from point A to point B. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
- Shipping is presently available to Australia only.
- Free shipping is available on all orders with a value of $100 and above.
- In the unlikely event Click Depot Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel and refund (in full) an order should we deem the address provided as "undeliverable".
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such Click Depot may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the senders account.
- Refunds will be processed only once item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in resalable condition.
- Click Depot reserves the right to provide a "partial refund" if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot's discretion and will handled on a case by case basis.
- Click Depot reserves the the right to "deny a refund" if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.
Showroom by appointment:
BREED BUSINESS CENTRE - Nirimba Education Precinct
Suite 2.08, T2A, Warawara Circuit Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Tel: (02) 8488 6213