2018 CREALITY CR-10 3D PRINTER - HUGE 300x300x400MM BUILD VOLUME!!!
PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR "PRE-ORDER" ONLY. CURRENT ETA MID JULY 2018.
2018 CR-10 3D Printer Info:
- Massive 300x300x400mm build volume.
- The CR-10 has an all metal frame (no acrylic).
- Full metal chassis. Bed runs on 6 wheels as opposed to the standard 4.
- Heated bed with Tempered Glass bed surface (Up to 110°C).
- Print temperatures up to 250°C.
- Print Speed: Regular: 60-80mm/s, Max: 150-200mm/s
- Filament Types: PLA, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood and more.
- SD Card and USB connectivity
- Compatible Softwares in Cura, Slic3r Repetier Host and Simplify3D.
- A tool kit is included for assembly.
- A SD memory card is included (Complimentary).
- 200G of filament is included (Complimentary).
- Patented technologies: Dual bearing Delrin solid V wheels with unique V-slot rails generating, less noise and better performance compared most other comparable machines on the market.
- Industrial-grade circuit board: Designed to continuously print for 200+ hours with reliable and consistent results.
Due to the sheer size of the CR-10 it is not feasible nor economical to ship fully assembled. Yes the version is preassembled some 80-90% however some assembly would still be required. For that reason the CR-10 would still be considered a somewhat DIY KIT. That said the CR-10 will require only minor assembly and set-up does not take very long. Minimal effort is required and the final steps are relatively simple. Most users are up and running in less than 1 hour. We would even go as far as to say that the CR-10 is suitable for those who are taking their first steps in 3D printing.
The manufacturer has strict QC policies. All CR-10 are thoroughly tested and calibrated prior to packaging and shipping. This too saves the user much time and frustration.
Model: CR - 10 S
Engraving Accuracy: + / -0.1mm
Frame Material: Aluminium
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Build Envelope: 300x300x400mm
Memory Card Offline Print: SD card
Print Speed: Regular 60-80mm/s Max: 150-200mm/s
Supporting Material: ABS, PLA, TPU, PC, Copper, Wood and more
Material Diameter: 1.75mm
File Format: G-code, OBJ, STL
Host Computer Software: Cura, Slic3r, Repetier-Host, Simplify3D
Packing Type: Unassembled
Operating System: Linux, Windows, Mac OSX
Goods are shipped with reputable couriers. We use the services of partner couriers such as TNT, DHL, CouriersPlease, StarTrack etc.
We specifically choose to use the services of reputable couriers to avoid any delays and/or issues (losses/damages etc.) and also allow us to track items in real time.
These services naturally do come at a higher cost. This however is how we have chosen to best manage our shipping from point A to point B. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority