AUSTRALIAN STOCK. NO IMPORT TAXES OR CUSTOMS DELAYS!
No hidden costs! All prices include GST + free express shipping!
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!!!
Wanhao Duplicator D9 400
When reliability is the focus, engineers, educators, designers, and makers all agree that the Wanhao D9 400 MKII is one of the most reliable desktop 3D printers to innovate with. This is why having a Wanhao D9 printer on your desk, is like working with a 3D printer with ‘the hide of a rhinoceros!’ The D9 400 is tough and can be relied on for years to come.
A Reliable Workhorse
The Wanhao D9 400’s reliability comes from its design and the engineering precision that went into building it. The attachment points across the entire 3D printer’s solid aluminium frame are strongly attached with metal screws that are embedded to a heavy base. These features provides increased stability and makes the D9 400 MKII the reliable printer loved by many!
Adequate Build Volume
The build size of the D9 400 is 400x400x400mm which is great for educational and creative purposes. This 3D printer is also equipped with an auto-levelling heated bed that eliminates some common 3D printing problems.
Amazing Print Quality
The D9 400 MKII is equipped with an MK10 hot end that can produce temperatures up to 300C. This makes the quality of its print with a resolution of 0.1 – 0.4um look sharp!
Innovate easily with the aid of the D9 400’s intuitive touchscreen. The touch screen and other electrical components are housed inside the 3D printer base. The D9 400 also automatically resumes printing after a power break.
Support for Multiple Materials
The D9 400 supports diverse filament types such as:
- And any material that melts at <= 300C…
Ready for Innovation
The D9 300 runs with CURA, host by Repitator and Simplify 3D. These software apps can help you get started with your educational or general 3D printing projects in record time.
|Primary attributes of the technology||PLA printer, entrance level printer. Full assembled. Developed from Prusa i3.|
|Software||CURA, host by Repitator, Simplify 3D|
|Extruder system||MK10 extruder with full metal hot end|
|Material support||PLA, PVA, PEVA, PLA, Nylon, Any material melting<=300’C|
|Max printable area||400*400*400mm|
|Max printing speed||70mm/s|
|Case Material||Aluminum Case|
|With Insulate cover or not||Insulate Tent Available|
|Insulate Tent Available||1|
|Bed leveling||Antclabs BL Touch Sensor|
|Platform Holder||Steel frame holder|
|Rail locking system||Steel bolt locking frame|
|Layer Thickness||100 micron- 400 micron|
|Platform||Glass bed/silcone surface W/ heating,|
|Resume printing||Can resume printing after power break|
|LCD display||English/Chinese/ customised any language|
|Power supply unit||Inside 110 AND 250V(optional), 50/60Hz, 4.0A (input), and takes standard IEC cable|
|Typical application||•A perfect printer for educators who intend to use the printers in technical education.
•Great printer for DIY hobbyist.
DON'T DELAY!! STOCK IS LIMITED!!!
Our goal is to offer you the best available shipping options. Each day, we ship to customers Australia wide whilst ensuring that we always provide the highest level of service and care. Consistency in service is fundamental.
The time frame for delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order and address verification. All orders are sent to our warehouse and usually dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed (and payment has cleared).
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for the item/s to be shipped from our warehouse to it's destination. Express usually only takes 1-3 business days door-to-door. Please note this is provided there are no unforeseen delays. If you are located outside of a metropolitan area shipping may take longer than the usual 1-3 business days.
Note: The above time frame is a guide only. In many cases goods are rarely delivered beyond this timeframe. For your peace of mind, we provide tracking information which will allow you to keep an eye on the progress of your parcel in real time.
We use the services of reputable shipping partners which include (but are not limited to) Australia Post, Toll, CouriersPlease, StarTrack, TNT and DHL. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We have specifically chosen the services of these trusted company’s to “avoid” any unnecessary delays and/or related issues (losses/damages etc).
These services also allow us to track items in real time.
Naturally these services do come at a higher cost. This however is how we have chosen to best manage shipping from point A to point B. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
- Shipping is presently available to Australia only.
- Free shipping is available on all orders with a value of $100 and above.
- Our free shipping services do not include remote (and outlying) locations in Australia. In the unlikely event that your location is classed as remote, Click Depot will contact you discuss your shipping options. Should the additional remote shipping fee not be accepted the order will be cancelled and promptly refunded.
- Click Depot Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel and refund (in full) an order should we deem the address provided as "undeliverable".
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such Click Depot may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the senders account.
- Refunds will be processed only once item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in resalable condition.
- Click Depot reserves the right to provide a "partial refund" if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot's discretion and will handled on a case by case basis.
- Click Depot reserves the the right to "deny a refund" if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.
Showroom by appointment:
BREED BUSINESS CENTRE - Nirimba Education Precinct
Suite 2.08, T2A, Warawara Circuit Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Tel: (02) 8488 6213