Our Rapid product range is designed for low powered LED DLP type printers such as the Wanhao Duplicator 7. The cure speed is up to 4 X faster than our standard resin. The transparent appearance allows you to see internal features & structures that would be useful for research, prototyping and engineering parts.
All Monocure 3D resins have a very wide range of reactivity, UV wavelengths of 225nm to wavelengths of 420nm. By incorporating a blend of photo-initiators, monomers & sensitizers, almost any UV light source can be used to initiate the polymerization process of our resins.
Our resins have been tested with a 'Shore D Hardness Durometer' and have a rating of 70. (A hard hat has a rating of 80)
The Viscosity of our resin is 500 - 600cps @ 25°C (Brookfield RVT).
All our resins have a low odor, have zero VOC emissions and display very low shrinkage properties <0.5%>
Please store Monocure 3D resin in a dark, cool place out of direct sunlight.
All our resins are packed in a UV safe bottle or Jerry containers, for ease of use handling and safe storing.
Our goal is to offer you the best available shipping options. Each day, we ship to customers Australia wide whilst ensuring that we always provide the highest level of service and care. Consistency in service is fundamental.
The time frame for delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order and address verification. All orders are sent to our warehouse and usually dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed (and payment has cleared).
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for the item/s to be shipped from our warehouse to it's destination. Express usually only takes 1-3 business days door-to-door. Please note this is provided there are no unforeseen delays. If you are located outside of a metropolitan area shipping may take longer than the usual 1-3 business days.
Note: The above time frame is a guide only. In many cases goods are rarely delivered beyond this timeframe. For your peace of mind, we provide tracking information which will allow you to keep an eye on the progress of your parcel in real time.
We use the services of reputable shipping partners which include (but are not limited to) Australia Post, Toll, CouriersPlease, StarTrack, TNT and DHL. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We have specifically chosen the services of these trusted company’s to “avoid” any unnecessary delays and/or related issues (losses/damages etc).
These services also allow us to track items in real time.
Naturally these services do come at a higher cost. This however is how we have chosen to best manage shipping from point A to point B. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
- Shipping is presently available to Australia only.
- Free shipping is available on all orders with a value of $100 and above.
- In the unlikely event Click Depot Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel and refund (in full) an order should we deem the address provided as "undeliverable".
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such Click Depot may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the senders account.
- Refunds will be processed only once item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in resalable condition.
- Click Depot reserves the right to provide a "partial refund" if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot's discretion and will handled on a case by case basis.
- Click Depot reserves the the right to "deny a refund" if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.
Showroom by appointment:
BREED BUSINESS CENTRE - Nirimba Education Precinct
Suite 2.08, T2A, Warawara Circuit Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Tel: (02) 8488 6213