AUSTRALIAN STOCK. NO IMPORT TAXES OR CUSTOMS DELAYS!
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!!!
This Prozen Shuffle 4k Has FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
THE BEST 3D PRINTER IN ITS CLASS!!!
Phrozen Shuffle 4K is the next generation high resolution 3D printer, with the highest quality in its class it will blow you away.. Phrozen has gone out of its way and improved the already stellar quality and performance of the Phrozen ShuffleAnd has pushed this little beast to all new levels. If you are looking at the highest quality prints available, you can not look pas the shuffle..
The all new design introduces an increased XY resolution from 47 to 31 micron makes this the highest resolution 3D Printer in its class in the world. Phrozen has taken steps in upgrading the ParaLED unit. Which increases the uniformity and performance further which speed and performance that can not be out done. Installed with the latest Prozen Operating system this printer will take care of all your high quality 3D Printing needs at the best price in the market.
The all New Phrozen Shuffle HD will change the way we think about affordable desktop SLA.
Taking consideration of the high spec screen is effectively the greatest takeaway of the Shuffle 4K. Be that as it may, perhaps the best personal satisfaction overhaul this new machine brings is WiFi network. Making networking printing a breeze particularly when matched with Phrozen’s new Phrozen OS, which itself brings a crisp UI. However.
In SLA 3D Printers, light, wavelength, and optical path profoundly impacts printing quality and productivity. Ordinary LCD 3D printer will in general use thumb-size COB LED with Fresnel film. It is as yet not sufficient for in general consistency, particularly for edge zone. Prhozens significant objective is to decrease the expense. To further improve it, Phrozen’s ParaLED 2.0 Optical Engine uses LED cluster lattice with the size same as LCD board.
The Shuffle 4K is a market leader and was specifically designed for those who require highly detailed results. Perfect for those in the Jewellery or Dental industry.
- Extreme resolution of only 31 µm. Perfect for highly detailed models, jewelry and dental use
- ParaLED LED Array V2.0 with improved optical uniformity and UV output
- 405 nm UV-LED. Works with most commercially available resin
- Single linear rail Z-axis with super fast plate movement
- High speed, upto 30mm hour
- Large 5″ high resolution touchscreen for easy control
- WIFI Connection without dongle
- Phrozen OS on printer
- Supported by Phrozen Desktop Slicer
- Activated Carbon or Silica air filter
- 1 year warranty
- LCD: 5.5″ 4K
- XY Pixels: 3840 x 2160
- XY Resolution: 31 micron
- LED Array: ParaLed V2.0
- Print Speed: Upto 30mm/hour
- Build volume: 120*68*170
- OS: Built-In Phrozen OS
- Slicer: Supported by Phrozen Slicer
- Air Filtration: Activated Carbon or Silica air filter
- Wifi: Yes
3D Printers Online Is The Exclusive Australian Phrozen Distributor,
Your Phrozen Shuffle 4K Will Come With Full Local Australian Support.
we also stock a range of phrozen resins.
No hidden costs! All prices include GST + Free Express Shipping on orders over $149!
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!!!
Phrozen is a leader of the DLP 3D printing industry.
Note: International Orders Welcome, Just send us a message via our contact form
Our goal is to offer you the best available shipping options. Each day, we ship to customers Australia wide whilst ensuring that we always provide the highest level of service and care. Consistency in service is fundamental.
The time frame for delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order and address verification. All orders are sent to our warehouse and usually dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed (and payment has cleared).
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for the item/s to be shipped from our warehouse to it's destination. Express usually only takes 1-3 business days door-to-door. Please note this is provided there are no unforeseen delays. If you are located outside of a metropolitan area shipping may take longer than the usual 1-3 business days.
Note: The above time frame is a guide only. In many cases goods are rarely delivered beyond this timeframe. For your peace of mind, we provide tracking information which will allow you to keep an eye on the progress of your parcel in real time.
We use the services of reputable shipping partners which include (but are not limited to) Australia Post, Toll, CouriersPlease, StarTrack, TNT and DHL. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We have specifically chosen the services of these trusted company’s to “avoid” any unnecessary delays and/or related issues (losses/damages etc).
These services also allow us to track items in real time.
Naturally these services do come at a higher cost. This however is how we have chosen to best manage shipping from point A to point B. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
- Shipping is presently available to Australia only.
- Free shipping is available on all orders with a value of $100 and above.
- Our free shipping services do not include remote (and outlying) locations in Australia. In the unlikely event that your location is classed as remote, Click Depot will contact you discuss your shipping options. Should the additional remote shipping fee not be accepted the order will be cancelled and promptly refunded.
- Click Depot Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel and refund (in full) an order should we deem the address provided as "undeliverable".
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such Click Depot may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the senders account.
- Refunds will be processed only once item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in resalable condition.
- Click Depot reserves the right to provide a "partial refund" if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot's discretion and will handled on a case by case basis.
- Click Depot reserves the the right to "deny a refund" if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, please email us at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.
Showroom by appointment:
BREED BUSINESS CENTRE - Nirimba Education Precinct
Suite 2.08, T2A, Warawara Circuit Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Tel: (02) 8488 6213