Wanhao Duplicator 6 3D Printer + Acrylic Enclosure + 1kg PLA filament included
Wanhao D6 3D Printer Info:
Rapid prototyping for the next generation of commercial 3D printers... The all-new Duplicator 6 was designed to be the perfect companion to your desktop computing setup; sleek, quick, and sophisticated. Beyond the good looks are market-leading features including incredible 3D printing speed, open-source software compatibility, and an industrial grade extruder setup. The Duplicator 6 is the latest design from the award-winning team that brought you the #1 best-selling 3D printer last year!
Big power with a small footprint... With a frame footprint of just 1.4 square feet the D6 was designed to blend in with the rest of your desktop computer hardware. However, do not let its size fool you...this mid-level printer packs a ferocious bite! The .4 mm brass nozzle allows for ultra-high layer resolution printing which tested slightly better than 100 microns. The Double-Track Gantry (DTG ?) system guarantees less rocking during X & Y axis movement allowing faster printing with less errors. Also, debuting on the D6 is the all-new MK11 hotend boasting machine-milled components built in-house to control quality and precision. The MK11 hotend is all-metal with the exception of the industrial-grade PTFE insert and allows temps up to 260°C.
Software Freedom... 5 years of feedback has proven that users want the freedom to choose their 3D printing software based on the CAD programs they use every day. The obvious choice was to allow the D6 to accept open-source software in order to streamline the workflow of pro and novice users alike. Use the pre-loaded CURA Wanhao Edition or pick from the dozens of free and commercially available software packages online. Enjoy the freedom to use the most widely used file types from the best software packages on the market:
Whilst the D6 is simple to set-up and use you should maintain a healthy respect for electricity at all times when operating this machine.
It is also important that you have a basic understanding of mechanical assembly techniques and electrical wiring. Under no circumstances should you open this machine if it is plugged in or turned on.
Avoid touching the heated print bed when operating and in particular the hot-end.
For younger users, (below 18yrs) we would strongly recommend an adult be present during assembly and also during operation.
Included Printing Material: 1 KG of PLA Filament
Extruder: NEW! MK11 Single-Extruder
Filament Size: 1.75mm Dedicated
Layer Resolution Capability: 0.1mm (HD 100 microns)
Top Extruder Speed: 160mm/s
Top Hotend Temperature: 260°C (Short-term), 240°C (Long-term)
Build Envelope: 200mm x 200mm x 180mm (~8in. x 8in. x 7in.)
Build Surface: Heated Bed Plate with Adhesive sheet
Filament Capabilities: PLA, ABS, PVA, Stainless Steel, NinjaFlex, Nylon, HIPS, Woodfill, LayBrick, CopperFILL, BronzeFILL, MOLDLAY, Conductive, Carbon Fiber, Polyurethane plus more!
Compatible Software: Open-source (CURA Wanhao Edition included)
File Type: Gcode
Firmware: Includes FREE downloads of the latest firmware.
Acrylic Enclosure: Includes Acrylic Enclosure
File Transfer: microSD Card & USB
Frame Colour: Powder-coated Grey/Black (3mm Heavy Aluminium)
To avoid any unnecessary delays please ensure your contact info (Address/Phone number) is accurate. A mobile number is recommended and is required in case the courier needs to contact you.
Once shipped a tracking number will be provided to you. You will then be able to check the status of your order in real time via the courier website using your unique tracking number.
Please advise Click Depot as soon as you have taken delivery of your 3D printer. Our team will send you files, links and resources to assist you in getting set-up correctly and allow you the best possible start.
DON'T DELAY STOCK IS LIMITED!!!
Our goal is to offer you the best available shipping options. Each day, we ship to customers Australia wide whilst ensuring that we always provide the highest level of service and care. Consistency in service is fundamental.
The time frame for delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order and address verification. All orders are sent to our warehouse and usually dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed (and payment has cleared).
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for the item/s to be shipped from our warehouse to it's destination. Express usually only takes 1-3 business days door-to-door. Please note this is provided there are no unforeseen delays. If you are located outside of a metropolitan area shipping may take longer than the usual 1-3 business days.
Note: The above time frame is a guide only. In many cases goods are rarely delivered beyond this timeframe. For your peace of mind, we provide tracking information which will allow you to keep an eye on the progress of your parcel in real time.
We use the services of reputable shipping partners which include (but are not limited to) Australia Post, Toll, CouriersPlease, StarTrack, TNT and DHL. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We have specifically chosen the services of these trusted company’s to “avoid” any unnecessary delays and/or related issues (losses/damages etc).
These services also allow us to track items in real time.
Naturally these services do come at a higher cost. This however is how we have chosen to best manage shipping from point A to point B. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
- Shipping is presently available to Australia only.
- Free shipping is available on all orders with a value of $100 and above.
- In the unlikely event Click Depot Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel and refund (in full) an order should we deem the address provided as "undeliverable".
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such Click Depot may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the senders account.
- Refunds will be processed only once item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in resalable condition.
- Click Depot reserves the right to provide a "partial refund" if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot's discretion and will handled on a case by case basis.
- Click Depot reserves the the right to "deny a refund" if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.
Showroom by appointment:
BREED BUSINESS CENTRE - Nirimba Education Precinct
Suite 2.08, T2A, Warawara Circuit Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Tel: (02) 8488 6213