BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!!!
AUSTRALIAN STOCK. NO IMPORT TAXES OR CUSTOMS DELAYS!
No hidden costs! All prices include GST + free express shipping!
2018 Wanhao Duplicator 6 "PLUS" 3D Printer. Includes Acrylic Enclosure + 1kg PLA filament.
Latest features include:
- Auto Resume Print (incase of power disruption)
- Auto Bed Levelling
- Magnetic build surface
- Full Metal Hotend (Can reach temperatures of up to 300°C)
2018 Wanhao D6 "PLUS" 3D Printer Info:
Rapid prototyping for the next generation of commercial 3D printers... The all-new Duplicator 6 "PLUS" was designed to be the perfect companion to your desktop computing setup; sleek, quick, and sophisticated. Beyond the good looks are market-leading features including incredible 3D printing speed, open-source software compatibility, and an industrial grade extruder setup. The Duplicator 6 "PLUS" is the latest design from the award-winning team that brought you the #1 best-selling 3D printer last year!
Big power with a small footprint... With a frame footprint of just 1.4 square feet the D6 was designed to blend in with the rest of your desktop computer hardware. However, do not let its size fool you...this mid-level printer packs a ferocious bite! The 0.4 mm brass nozzle allows for ultra-high layer resolution printing which tested slightly better than 100 microns. The Double-Track Gantry (DTG) system guarantees less rocking during X & Y axis movement allowing faster printing with less errors. Also, debuting on the D6 is the all-new MK11 hotend boasting machine-milled components built in-house to control quality and precision. The MK11 hotend is "all-metal" and allows temps of up to 300°C.
Software Freedom... 5 years of feedback has proven that users want the freedom to choose their 3D printing software based on the CAD programs they use every day. The obvious choice was to allow the D6 to accept open-source software in order to streamline the workflow of pro and novice users alike. Use the pre-loaded CURA Wanhao Edition or pick from the dozens of free and commercially available software packages online. Enjoy the freedom to use the most widely used file types from the best software packages on the market:
Self-Adjusting Auto Level Build Platform:
While printing the D6 "PLUS" scans the distance from the nozzle to the bed, if the distance has become uneven the software will automatically account for the change in gap on the fly, while printing. This means even more successful prints
Power Cut Auto Resume:
If the power trips temporarily for a moment while printing, the D6 "PLUS" will continue to print where it stopped, meaning less downtime.
Magnetic Build Surface:
For hassle free removal and of the build surface. Not to mention the ease and simplicity of detaching a stubborn model from the flexible surface it was printed on!
A full metal hot end has been added to keep more heat in and allow the hot end to be heated to a higher than standard temperature (300°C) to open up the opportunity to print with more filament types.
Included Printing Material: 1 KG of PLA Filament
Extruder: NEW! MK11 Single-Extruder
Top Hotend Temperature: Up to 300°C
Bed Levelling: 4-Point Auto Bed Levelling
Safety Feature: Auto Resume Print (in case of a power surge)
Filament Size: 1.75mm Dedicated
Layer Resolution Capability: 0.1mm (HD 100 microns)
Top Extruder Speed: 160mm/s
Build Envelope: 200mm x 200mm x 180mm (~8in. x 8in. x 7in.)
Build Surface: Heated Bed Plate with Adhesive Sheet
Filament Capabilities: PLA, ABS, PVA, Stainless Steel, Flex, Nylon, HIPS, Woodfill, LayBrick, CopperFILL, BronzeFILL, MOLDLAY, Conductive, Carbon Fiber, Polyurethane plus more!
Compatible Software: Open-source (CURA Wanhao Edition included)
File Type: Gcode
Firmware: Includes FREE downloads of the latest firmware.
Acrylic Enclosure: "Does not" include Acrylic Enclosure
File Transfer: microSD Card & USB
Frame Colour: Powder-coated Black/Grey (3mm Heavy Aluminium)
DON'T DELAY!! STOCK IS LIMITED!!!
Our goal is to offer you the best available shipping options. Each day, we ship to customers Australia wide whilst ensuring that we always provide the highest level of service and care. Consistency in service is fundamental.
The time frame for delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order and address verification. All orders are sent to our warehouse and usually dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed (and payment has cleared).
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for the item/s to be shipped from our warehouse to it's destination. Express usually only takes 1-3 business days door-to-door. Please note this is provided there are no unforeseen delays. If you are located outside of a metropolitan area shipping may take longer than the usual 1-3 business days.
Note: The above time frame is a guide only. In many cases goods are rarely delivered beyond this timeframe. For your peace of mind, we provide tracking information which will allow you to keep an eye on the progress of your parcel in real time.
We use the services of reputable shipping partners which include (but are not limited to) Australia Post, Toll, CouriersPlease, StarTrack, TNT and DHL. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We have specifically chosen the services of these trusted company’s to “avoid” any unnecessary delays and/or related issues (losses/damages etc).
These services also allow us to track items in real time.
Naturally these services do come at a higher cost. This however is how we have chosen to best manage shipping from point A to point B. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
- Shipping is presently available to Australia only.
- Free shipping is available on all orders with a value of $50 and above.
- In the unlikely event Click Depot Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel and refund (in full) an order should we deem the address provided as "undeliverable".
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such Click Depot may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the senders account.
- Refunds will be processed only once item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in resalable condition.
- Click Depot reserves the right to provide a "partial refund" if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot's discretion and will handled on a case by case basis.
- Click Depot reserves the the right to "deny a refund" if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, please email us at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.
Showroom by appointment:
BREED BUSINESS CENTRE - Nirimba Education Precinct
Suite 2.08, T2A, Warawara Circuit Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Tel: (02) 8488 6213